Monday, February 23, 2009

Look After You

Matagal din akong di nakapag post dito.

I was listening to a nice song while writing this post.

Right now, I am worried because Brix is sick. He's in laguna and I couldn't do anything. I had to wait for tomorrow to go to Laguna.

Speaking of Brix, it's been a while since he posted his entry here.

"Hoy Brix, mag post ka na sa blog natin."

Then he'd say:

"Tinatamad ako eh."

It's been two weeks since it happened. I thought I lost him. It's probably because of this tough love that everytime I have a fight with him, I am afraid that it would lead to a break up. The longer I stay far from him, the bigger the gap gets, the harder it vecomes for me to live through the day.

I can say this over and over without changing a single word.

I love him. He's the second best man that I have ever known, next to my father. I'm never going to replace him for any person, or any reason.

Love, love, love. I'm happy to love and to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment